Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Mr Fateh Ahmad is a Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon at the world-renowned St Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery and Burns, Chelmsford, Essex.
He graduated from Imperial College School of Medicine, London in 2000 and has undertaken plastic and cosmetic surgery training in London, East Grinstead, Chelmsford, Liverpool, Birmingham, Australia and New York. In addition to completing his plastic surgery training in the UK, Mr Ahmad has also completed accredited national and international fellowships in microvascular reconstruction, craniofacial surgery and cosmetic surgery, all at world-renowned centres of excellence. His NHS practice encompasses complex head and neck reconstruction, craniofacial surgery, facial deformity and skin cancer.
Following his Doctorate in Medicine, for which he was awarded a Hunterian Professorship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, Mr Ahmad has published several book chapters, numerous peer-reviewed publications and over 100 national and international presentations. He maintains a keen interest in training and education and sits on the council of the plastic surgery section of the Royal Society of Medicine.
- GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery
- Hunterian Professorship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England,
- Royal Society of Medicine
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you