Drew qualified as a Nurse from the University of Manchester in 2005 after gaining experience in general Nursing.
Drew has worked within Intensive care for many years before moving into a senior nursing role within the NHS. Qualifying as a non-medical prescriber in 2017. He has a keen interesting in Skin Care and Aesthetics and offering consultations and treatments for Non-surgical solutions.
- Qualified in Aesthetics
- MSc Healthcare Management
- Non-Medical prescriber
- Advanced Assessment
- BSc Nursing practice
- 2015 – Present NHS Matron – Oncology – London
- 2011 – 2015 – Specialist Nurse Organ donation – London & Nation wide
- 2005 – 2011 – Intensive Care – Manchester & London
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you