Dr Shanti Ayob
Dr Ayob is a consultant dermatologist at sk:n Nottingham Mapperley Park. She graduated from the University of Newcastle upon Tyne and subsequently achieved membership of the Royal College of Physicians prior to completing her training in Dermatology in Yorkshire. She is currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Skin Ageing and Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr Ayob offers consultations on a wide range of dermatological conditions including eczema, acne, psoriasis, cosmetic dermatology and skin cancer. In addition to her interest in medical dermatology, she is also a member of the specialist Skin Cancer MDT.
- MBBS (Hons)
- MRCP (UK)
- MRCP (Dermatology)
- CCT (Dermatology)
- 2010 – 2011: Dermatology Specialist Registrar, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield
- 2011: Dermatology Specialist Registrar, Doncaster Royal Infirmary, Doncaster
- 2011 – 2012: Dermatology Specialist Registrar, Chesterfield Royal Hospital, Chesterfield
- 2012 – 2014: Dermatology Specialist Registrar, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Skin cancer and pre-cancerous lesions
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Cosmetic Dermatology Group
- Royal College of Physicians
- Eczema (ALPHA trial)
- Psoriasis (PSoHO trial)
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer your questions, and get you started on your journey to better skin.
- Qualified and regulated medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety measures in place