Dr Khalid Hussain
Dr Hussain qualified in Pakistan in 1982 and after gaining experience and a degree in dermatology he undertook further training at Royal Infirmary Edinburgh UK. He is fellow of Royal College of Physicians, London. He has been working as consultant Dermatologist at Lincoln County Hospital since 2004 and had been Skin Cancer Lead for many years.
His training included general medicine and skin surgery. He offers consultations on all skin problems including skin cancers, mole checks and inflammatory skin diseases.
He is actively involved in clinical research and teaching and has several publications to his credit. He is member of UK Dermatology Clinical Trial Network (UKDCTN). He was chief investigator at Lincoln for following UKDCTN clinical trials:
- Melanoma Lifestyle Study
- Immiquimod in the treatment of basal cell carcinoma
- Blister trial (Bullous pemphigoid).
- 2004 – Present: Consultant Dermatologist, Lincoln County Hospital, Lincoln, UK
- 2002-2004: Associate Professor of Dermatology & Consultant Dermatologist, Riphah University Pakistan
- 1993-2002: Consultant Dermatologist & Resident Instructor, Pakistan
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Skin cancer – mole removal and mole checking
- Inflammatory skin diseases – acne , eczema, psoriasis etc
- Medical dermatology
- British Association of Dermatologists
- UK Dermatology Clinical Trial Network
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Hair and Nail Society
- Skin of Colour Society USA
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- Qualified and regulated medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols