Dr Anahita Mansouri
Dr Ana is a UK qualified Aesthetic Doctor with a wide range of medical & surgical training experience as well as a background in GP training. She graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from Newcastle University in 2014 and has since then completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dermatology from Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry. Dr Ana is passionate about all things Aesthetic Medicine & Cosmetic Dermatology.
She is a keen aesthetic injector and is enthusiastic about providing bespoke treatments in order to refresh, balance and enhance her patient’s unique features. Her signature is her natural approach to anti-wrinkle & dermal filler injections, in particular “Baby Botox” which is a highly effective yet discreet rejuvenating technique.
Dr Ana is a full-time Aesthetic Practitioner and splits her work across of number of locations. In her spare time, she likes to keep up-to-date with the latest advancements within the industry and as part of this she also teaches injectable procedures to doctors, dentists and nurses for an award-winning national aesthetic training group.
Clinical Interests & Specialities
• Anti-wrinkle injections (upper face, lower face and neck)
• Hyperhidrosis Botox
• Dermal fillers (including advanced procedures)
• Injectable skin boosters (including Profhilo)
• Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
• Medical grade skincare (Obagi medical ambassador, ZO Skin health specialist)
• Weight Loss Therapy (Mediweight)
• Body contouring
• Teaching and education
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- Qualified and regulated medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols