Dr Amanda Penny
Dr Amanda Penny graduated from Guy’s, King’s & St Thomas’ Medical School in 2003. Dr Penny’s background is as a hospital doctor in Anaesthetics. She gained Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists in 2008. Dr Penny trained in medical aesthetics to government-recognised standards and continues to work as a trainer in the field, helping to improve quality and patient safety in medical aesthetics. Amanda is a calm, friendly clinician with a good eye for facial aesthetics. She believes in providing subtle, natural-looking results. She will put you at ease during your consultation and tailor your treatment plan to enhance, restore and rejuvenate your look.
- Graduates from Guy’s, King’s & St Thomas’ Medical School
- Gained Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists in 2008
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Anti-ageing Injections
- Dermal Fillers Treatment for underarm hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Chemical Skin Peels
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you