Mr Hosur qualified in 1996 from Bangalore Medical College, India. After gaining basic experience in surgery and intensive care he progressed his interests in skin biology by pursuing a PhD in scars and wound healing.
Dr Hosur then resumed his Surgical training in the Yorkshire School of Surgery. After getting his membership from the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS Ed), he worked as registrar in Plastic Surgery in various Hospitals and has extensively been involved in reconstructive surgery.
He has presented in various international conferences and committees about his research and clinical work.
In 2011 he became a senior specialist registrar in Bedford Laser Unit
- 2011 – Senior specialist registrar in Bedford Laser Unit
- 2008-2011 – Specialist registrar in plastic surgery at Yorkshire Deanery, Queen Victoria Hospital East Grinstead, St George’s Hospital London and Addenbrooke’s Hospital Cambridge
- 2005-2008 – Basic Surgical training in Yorkshire and East Anglia Deanery
- 2002-2005 – Senior Research scientist at DSO national Laboratories, Singapore
- 1999-2002 – Research Scholar (Ph D National University of Singapore)
- Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS Ed)
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Facial rejuvenation – BOTOX®, fillers, laser resurfacing, dermapen and dermarollers, Chemical peels
- Moles – review and removal
- Acne scarring – resurfacing with laser and microneedling
- Freckle treatments
- Wart removal