Mr David Dujon graduated with Honours in Medicine and Therapeutics from the University of the West Indies in 1986. Following general surgical training, he was awarded a Fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons Of Edinburgh in 1991.
Specialist training in Plastic Surgery was undertaken in the units at Plymouth, Sheffield and Nottingham leading to the completion of the Fellowship examination in 1996. This was followed by a short overseas Fellowship in Aesthetic Surgery and Breast Reconstruction.
On returning to the UK he expanded his special interest in aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery and facial rejuvenation procedures. He is currently Medical Director at the sk:n Clinic in Sheffield.
- MSc (Oncology)
- FRCS (Ed)
- FRCS (Plast)
- 1996 – Fellowship in Aesthetic Surgery and Breast Reconstruction
- 1991 – Fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons Of Edinburgh
- Clinical Director, Plastic and Restructure Surgery
- Sheffield Teaching Hospital Trust
- Chairman MAC Claremont Hospital
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Breast Reconstruction
- Aesthetic Surgery
- Aesthetic breast surgery
- Facial rejuvenation