Dr Cormac Convery is a qualified GP with an MSc in Aesthetic Medicine from Queen Mary University of London (achieved with Distinction.)
His passion for aesthetic medicine has seen him take an active role in research and training programmes with leading cosmetic pharmaceutical companies, including Teoxane UK and Schuco UK.
- Honorary Clinical Lecturer in Aesthetic Medicine, Queen Mary University of London (2016 – current).
- University of Dundee Graduation Year 1996 MB CHB
- Certificate of Prescribed Equivalence in General Practice 2000
- MSc (With Distinction) in Aesthetic Medicine at Queen Mary University of London 2016
- Carries out research and training with Teoxane UK and Schuco UK
- Member of the Aesthetic Complications Expert (ACE) working group and the Teoxane UK Education Steering Committee
- Opened The Bloomfield Clinic in West Kilbride in 2013
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Appointments available nationwide, seven days a week