Dr Harland is recognised nationally as an expert in the field of laser treatment of skin diseases.
Dr Harland’s specialims in the field of laser treatment of skin diseases include laser ablation of rare, serious medical conditions such as lymphangiomata, hailey-hailey disease, tuberose sclerosis and epidermal naevi.
His other interests include skin cancer surgery, and medical education. Currently, he is clinical sub dean for the trust, and for St. George’s University of London.
- 1998 – FRCP London
- 1985 – MA Cambridge
- 1983 – MBBS
- 1990-1994 Senior Registrar (Dermatology), St George’s/ St Helier Hospitals
- 1988-1990 Registrar (Dermatology) Nottingham
- 1987-1998 Senior House Officer (Dermatology)
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Laser ablation of rare, serious medical conditions such as lymphangiomata, hailey-hailey disease, tuberose sclerosis and epidermal naevi.
- Skin cancer surgery
- Medical education
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you