In 2005, Dr Christie’s passion for Dermatology led her to a senior position at Portsmouth Dermatology Centre. She has many interests including acne, rosacea, skin rashes, skin cancer and surgery.
Dr Christie enjoys the combination of trying to help her patients achieve and maintain good skin health, with the pleasure of the skin looking as good as possible. Working for sk:n as well as her ongoing role in her NHS practice allows her the opportunity to do this.
- 2014 – F.R.C.P.
- 2005 – Diploma of Practical Dermatology (Merit)
- 1997 – Diploma of Family Planning
- 1996 – Diploma of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists – 1995
- 1993 – M.R.C.P (U.K)
- 1989 – Bachelor of Medicine
- 1989 – Bachelor of Surgery
- 1987 – Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Ongoing role in NHS practice
- Senior position at Portsmouth Dermatology Centre
- General Practice
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols