Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Mr Bhagwat Mathur is Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the St Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery and Burns, Chelmsford, Essex.
He graduated in 1979 and completed Specialist Plastic Surgery training in 1988 in India. Over the next few years, he gained microsurgery and aesthetic surgery experience working in the most renowned units and cosmetic surgery centres of Middle East, Germany and UK. Before settling in Essex, He worked as Consultant at the prestigious Canniesburn Hospital in Glasgow and the Morriston Hospital in Swansea.
Mr Mathur is registered with the General Medical Council and is on their Specialist register for plastic surgery. He is fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of England (FRCS), Fellow of American college of surgeons (FACS) and is a full member of British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS).
His NHS practice comprises of microsurgery and reconstruction for breast, head and neck and skin cancers along with corrective and cosmetic surgery on the body.
He takes keen interest in training, education and social awareness. He has published a number of peer reviewed articles, book chapters and is invited nationally and internationally for presentations.
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Biopsy and removal of skin lesions (Milia, warts, verruca, skin tags, naevus, moles, cysts, lipoma, xantholesma, small tattoos)
- Ear lobe repair
- Surgical and non-surgical face and body rejuvenation
- Botox (face and neck)
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Dermal fillers (cheek, tear trough, lip, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, chin, jawline)
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty (nose job)
- Profhilo ( face, neck, décolletage, abdomen, arms, elbow, hands and knees)
- Threads for non-surgical face lift (brow, mid face, lower face and neck lift)
- General Medical Council
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- Qualified and regulated medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols