Dr Sharma is a Consultant Dermatologist based at Birmingham Harbone Rd sk:n. Dr Sharma provides medical consultations and surgical treatments to sk:n clients and he is also a Dermatological Surgeon at Nottingham University Hospital. He treats patients with general dermatological complaints, including connective tissue disorders and inflammatory dermatoses. He is a member of the specialist Skin Cancer MDT, providing Mohs (micrographic) surgery for patients with complex skin cancer.
Dr Sharma graduated from the University of Cambridge, with further study at University College London. He achieved membership of the Royal College of Surgeons and the Royal College of Physicians. After completing his training in Dermatology, he completed a fellowship programme in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Laser Treatment.
- MRCP (UK)
- MRCP (Derm)
- CCT (Dermatology)
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Skin cancer
- Connective tissue disorders
- Inflammatory dermatoses
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you