Dr Asha Chhaya
Senior Medical Injector
Alongside Dentistry, Dr Chhaya completed training in facial aesthetics with some of the leading aesthetic doctors in the UK and was one of the first students to achieve a Level 7 (Masters equivalent) certificate in injectables for aesthetic medicine.
This saw her selected as lead trainer for one of the most reputable aesthetic training companies in the UK, teaching medical professionals how to perform anti-wrinkle injections and filler treatments.
Dr Chhaya now works full time as an Aesthetic Doctor offering an extensive range of injectable procedures. Her approach is simple but effective. She understands that each patient is unique and provides a full consultation prior to treatment to adapt treatment to individual needs.
Choosing a highly qualified practitioner is the most important step to receiving a safe treatment and achieving the best possible results. With Dr Chhaya’s professional background and passion for delivering the best possible results, you can be certain that you are in safe hands.
- BDS (Hons) Kings College London
- MFDS Royal College of Surgeons
- General Medical Council
- British Medical Association
- Fellow of American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
- 2011 – Present – Dental Surgeon
- 2016 – Present – Facial Aesthetics Foundation Day Trainer, Harley Academy
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols