Dr Asha Chhaya graduated from Kings College London in 2011 with an Honours degree. Her determination to excel enabled her to achieve many awards during her time at dental school. She has since completed training in facial aesthetics with some of the leading aesthetic doctors in the UK.
Alongside Dentistry Dr Chhaya offers a range of injectable cosmetic procedures. She understands that each patient is unique provides a full consultation prior to treatment to adapt treatment to individual needs.
Choosing a highly qualified practitioner is the most important step to receiving a safe treatment and achieving the best possible results. With Dr Chhaya’s professional background and passion for delivering the best possible results, you can be certain that you are in safe hands.
- BDS (Hons) Kings College London
- MFDS Royal College of Surgeons
- 2011 – Present – Dental Surgeon
- 2016 – Present – Facial Aesthetics Foundation Day Trainer, Harley Academy
- General Medical Council
- British Medical Association
- Fellow of American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- BOTOX® Injections including hyperhidrosis
- Dermal Fillers -cheek and lip augmentation, treatment of nasolabial folds and marionette lines