Ms. Anais Rosich-Medina
Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Anais was born in Barcelona and moved to the UK to attend medical school at the University of Aberdeen, qualifying in 2007. Anais underwent her early plastic surgical training in Addenbrooke’s Hospital, NNUH and Queen Victoria Hospital in East Grinstead.
She moved to Manchester to continue her training in plastic surgery in 2014 and worked there for 5 years. Anais completed her reconstructive microsurgical fellowship in North America between 2018-2019.
In her NHS practice her sub-specialty interests are breast reconstruction, pelvic reconstruction, skin cancer and sarcoma. She is actively involved in research and teaching, has given multiple national and international presentations, has organised a Microsurgery Conference (2020) and published a number of peer reviewed articles.
- MB ChB, BSc, AHEA, FRCS (Plast)
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Cosmetic surgery
- Breast reconstruction
- Pelvic reconstruction
- Microsurgical reconstruction
- General plastic surgery
- Skin lesions and skin cancer
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols