Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Consultant Plastic Surgeon, based at The Countess of Chester Hospital in the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. His special interests include breast surgery, reconstruction following skin cancer surgery, complex hand and microsurgery , abdominal wall reconstruction, perineal reconstruction and a full range of cosmetic surgery procedures.
He trained extensively in plastic surgery before becoming a Consultant in the NHS and developing a private practice in Manchester, Chester, Altrincham, Liverpool and London areas.
He is also a member of several specialist professional bodies, including the British Association for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) and the British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH).
- FRCS (Plastic Surgery)
- M.Ch (Plastic surgery)
- Fellow European board of Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Diploma European Board of Hand Surgery
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- Qualified and regulated medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols