Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Mr. Sierakowski was born and educated in Hertfordshire, before moving to London to study medicine.
He graduated from King’s College London in 2003 and began his specialist training in Plastic Surgery in 2007. Over the next eight years, he gained experience working in some of London’s most renowned plastic surgery units and the world class St Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery and Burns at Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford. His training culminated in the award of full accreditation in Plastic Surgery by the Royal College of Surgeons, FRCS(Plast).
Mr. Sierakowski is an NHS Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon at the St Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery and Burns at Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford. He is Lead Consultant for Plastic Surgery Trauma, caring for patients requiring complex reconstructive surgery from all over Essex and beyond.
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- BAD – British Association of Dermatologists
- BSDS – British Society of Dermatological Surgery
Clinical Interests & Specialities
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you