Dr Hafejee qualified at the University of Manchester and undertook postgraduate training in general medicine and primary care before specialising in dermatology. He trained at the dermatology centre in Salford and now is based at East Lancashire Hospitals where he is also clinical lead for his department.
He offers consultations on all aspects of dermatology including acne, skin cancers, mole removal/checks, sweating (hyperhidrosis) and cosmetic dermatology.
Dr Hafejee has published a number of peer reviewed articles and also national and international presentations.
Professional memberships (list):
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Society for Medical Dermatology
- Royal College of Physicians UK
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you