The UK’s leading dermatology, aesthetic, laser and acne clinics
More dermatologists, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners than any other clinic group
Strict clinical training and safety protocols
Millions of clients treated
An advanced chemical peel programme, Enerpeel improves the skin’s texture and targets specific concerns with very little downtime. Save 25% on a course of Enerpeel this month.
Enerpeel peels “remodel” your skin beneath the surface rather than actively peeling it, which means you’ll see excellent results without the downtime associated with excessive peeling.
Targeting skin problems such as acne, rosacea, pigmentation, ageing, thread veins and reducing sun damage, there is an Enerpeel to deliver advanced results for a range of conditions and all skin types.
What are skin peels and how do they work?
Peels are designed to “remodel” or exfoliate your skin and encourage it to renew itself by creating fresh new skin cells. They also stimulate the skin’s natural collagen production to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The advanced absorption of active ingredients means Enerpeel peels penetrate the skin, minimising trauma to the surface, remodelling the deeper layers and stimulating collagen production.
What results should I expect from Enerpeel?
- Rejuvenated, brighter, smoother, younger looking skin
- Enhanced vascular turnover and regeneration for clients with rosacea
- Reduces acne inflammation and oil production
- Collagen and elastin production is stimulated which plump the skin
- Even skin texture and tone
- Fine lines and wrinkles are reduced
- Pigmentation and the effects of sun damage are eliminated or drastically improved
For the best results, our skin experts will recommend the right course of Enerpeel depending on your skin type, tone and condition. Buy this May and save 25% on a course of Enerpeel tailored to you.
Book your chosen package and we’ll call you to get you booked in at sk:n.
|Treatment||Single Treatment From||Course of 4 (Save 25% on course of 4 or 6)* Price per Treatment From|
|Enerpeel - Pyruvic||£110.00||
|Enerpeel - Mandelic||£190.00||
|Enerpeel - Jessner||£210.00||
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- Qualified and regulated medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s a skin peel?
At sk:n, we use an advanced range of skin peels including Medik8, and Enerpeel which contains a patented carrier-solution, that drives greater absorption of the active ingredients into the skin. This deep-acting technology reduces trauma to the skin’s surface and increases the rate of exfoliation for improved results. Each peel produces a varying level of chemical exfoliation to treat different conditions, classified as light, medium or deep.
Is a Skin Peel right for me?
Skin peels can be used to treat a whole range of skin concerns, including wrinkles, fine lines, acne and acne scarring, age spots, enlarged pores, dark areas and sun-damaged skin. Skin peels are ideal if you are looking to quite literally give your skin a fresh start. Book a consultation with one of our trained experts to discuss which skin peel is best for you.
Where on my body can I have a skin peel?
Our range of skin peels can be used for the face and almost any other area of the body. We offer specific peels for the eye area, face, hands, neck and décolletage.
Are Skin Peels Safe?
Yes, our skin peels are completely safe and undergo stringent testing on all skin types and tones: first by the manufacturers; then by our Medical Standards Team; and finally during the training of our practitioners. During treatment your eyes and hair will be protected.
Do Skin Peels Hurt?
You may experience a slight tingling sensation as the peel works during your treatment, but this is completely normal.
How Will I Feel During Skin Peel Treatment?
A non-toxic chemical solution is applied to the skin surface and absorbed, before releasing the active acid component, which then works from within the skin. This treatment can be used without any problems on the delicate areas around the lips and eyes. Some peels can lead to light swelling of the affected area or peeling of the skin for a few days after the procedure. A trained expert can give you the advice you need on the right type of peel for you, tailoring a treatment plan for you, to achieve optimum results.
What Happens After A Skin Peel?
After starting your skin preparation* routine then having your first treatment, you will notice improvements. Your skin will feel softer and look subtly younger. On-going regular treatments will ensure you get the best results. At sk:n we pride ourselves in delivering the best care, but also having a supportive aftercare regime tailored to each individual.
What is my skin type?
The Fitzpatrick scale is widely used at sk:n to determine which type of treatment is best for you, based on your skin type.
- Skin type 1 – Light, pale white tone. Always burns and never tans.
- Skin type 2 – White, fair tone. Usually burns, tans with difficulty.
- Skin type 3 – Medium, white to olive tone. Sometimes burns mildly, gradually tans to olive.
- Skin type 4 – Olive, moderate to brown tone. Rarely burns, tans with ease to a moderate brown.
- Skin type 5 – Brown, dark brown tone. Very rarely burns, tans very easily.
- Skin type 6 – Black, very dark brown to black tone. Never burns, tans very easily, deeply pigmented.
Terms and Conditions
- Enerpeel – save 25%
- Buy a course of 4 or more Enerpeel and save 25%.
- Enerpeel included: pyruvic, mandelic and Jessner only.
- Single treatments excluded from offer.
- Offer available to new and existing clients.
- A test patch may be required.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be substituted by the client for any other products, cash alternative or other treatment.
- Booking for a consultation must be made by an adult over 18.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Consultation fees may apply.
- Standard sk:n terms and conditions apply – see sknclinics.co.uk/terms-conditions
- Promotional period runs from 1st to 31st May 2022 inclusive.