Acne cosmetica prevention
If you wish to steer clear of Acne cosmetica, the good news is that you can. Implementing simple changes in your skincare regime and daily routine can make a vast difference.
- Switch to skincare and makeup products that are labelled as ‘non-comedogenic’
- Avoid applying heavy moisturisers or oils
- Apply hair pomades or oils at least 1inch below the roots or just to the ends. This will prevent it from travelling on to your scalp or hairline.
- Cleanse daily using an oil-free gentle cleanser
- Avoid wearing heavy makeup
- Clean your brushes, applicators and other utensils after each use and do not lend them to others
- Change your pillowcase at least every 3 days to avoid the spread of bacteria
Treating Acne cosmetica at sk:n
At sk:n, we are proud to have leading dermatologists treating Acne cosmetica in our clinics across the UK, as well as a team of acne specialists who understand the medical causes behind acne. Our range of acne treatments have been proven to deliver efficient results, some of which include:
At sk:n we have a range of treatments designed to help you get the skin you want.
Book your acne consultation today and start your journey to clearer skin.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols