Instagram Community Guidelines
Connect with us to see beautiful photos and videos about people making their lives better—view and engage with sk:n images and videos on Instagram.
Customer Service Enquiries
If you are a sk:n client with a specific question about your treatment, you can get help by:
- Contacting us at https://www.sknclinics.co.uk/contact-us
- Logging in to your account
- Calling us on 0333 060 5569
- Tweeting us at our @sknclinics handle
- Visiting one of our clinics and speaking with a clinic member of staff https://www.sknclinics.co.uk/clinics
- Contacting a client service agent by clicking the Send Message button on our Facebook page, which you can access here
sk:n has a presence in various social media/social networking sites and may occasionally identify and respond to customers seeking assistance with treatment issues. In the event a client receives such a communication from the sk:n regarding a service request or other need, the client may be offered other sk:n channel to help address those concerns as smoothly and effectively as possible.
Those are the basics. Our full policies are listed below.
Our Instagram handle is open to the public, which means you’ll be able to see our posts, should you choose to search for our content. While you are able to comment on our Instagram posts, we expect conversations to follow the rules of polite discourse and we ask that participants treat each other, as well as our employees, with respect. We may delete comments or posts that we deem to be:
- Profane, obscene, inappropriate, disruptive or unrelated.
- Indecent, sexually explicit or pornographic material of any kind—including masked profanity where symbols, initials, intentional misspellings or other characters are used to suggest profane language.
- Threats; personal attacks; abusive, defamatory, derogatory or inflammatory language; or stalking or harassment of any individual, entity or organization.
- Discriminatory or that contain hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
- False, inaccurate, libelous or otherwise misleading in any way.
- Spam, or containing or linking to any kind of virus, malware, spyware or similar program that could cause harm to a user’s computer.
Commenting and Posting Policy
For the benefit of healthy discussion, we ask that comments remain on topic. This means that comments should relate to the topic of the Instagram photo or video. While we welcome reasonable critiques, we may delete negative comments about sk:n, our competitors, partner organisations, vendors, etc. that aren’t relevant and don’t add to the overall experience.
We may delete comments that we deem to be off topic, including solicitations. In addition, we may remove identical posts by the same user or multiple users (a group of people sending identical messages or one person submitting under different aliases). In the case of identical posts, we will leave the first submission and delete the duplicates.
Our Instagram page will be moderated by sk:n employees and other third-party partners. Comments will be reviewed to ensure that they comply with our policies. We reserve the right to delete comments that we deem are abusive, inflammatory or otherwise inappropriate. Please note:
- Our Instagram page is a place for distributing sk:n image and video content. Conversations between and among individuals and sk:n are not considered a substitute channel for services or general questions. Please visit https://www.sknclinics.co.uk for more information about specific products and services. Users are also encouraged to let us know if they like an Instagram post by adding a heart.
- Do not post material you do not have the right to post under law (such as copyright, trade secrets or securities) or due to your personal contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Our Instagram page may not be used for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and/or administrative remedy.
- Our Instagram page is also not to be used to report phishing or criminal activity. Suspicious emails should be forwarded to email@example.com. If you would like to make a report, please call 0333 060 5569 and a client services agent will assist you.
- sk:n reserves the right to follow, or not follow, any user from our Instagram page without prior written notice or consent for violations of community policies. We will be accepting followers on a limited basis.
- Any comment(s) which we deem to be criminal in nature, instigates or implies violence toward oneself or another may be reported to the proper authorities.
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Appointments available nationwide, seven days a week