Laser Pubic Hair Removal: What Are The Options?
Medically Reviewed June 2023, by Corine Treacy, Apprenticeship Program Manager, for sk:n. Next review due June 2024.
Laser hair removal is the most successful hair removal method available, and it may be used on almost any part of the body or face.
With a course of bikini laser hair removal, you can say goodbye to waxing and shaving. A bikini laser hair removal course at sk:n could be the treatment for you if you’re getting ready for the summer or want a time-saving approach to remove your bikini line hair.
Unlike other hair removal methods such as waxing and shaving, laser hair removal has a long-term effect. The hair will become finer and softer with each treatment, making it less noticeable, and the growth will slow.
Read on to learn about laser hair removal for your bikini line.
How Does Laser Pubic Hair Removal Work?
Laser hair removal uses light radiation to permanently damage or kill individual hair follicles. To inhibit regrowth, a medical-grade laser is used to target the roots beneath the skin’s surface. Laser hair removal is beneficial to women of all skin tones.
The hair follicle must be targeted at a certain period in its growth cycle to prevent hair from returning. Multiple treatment sessions will be required to get long-term effects because individual strands may be in different phases of the hair development cycle at any given moment. Six to eight sessions, spaced 4-6 weeks apart, are usually advised.
Bikini laser hair removal is the most effective and long-lasting form of hair removal available. With each treatment, the hair will become finer and softer, making it less apparent, and the growth will slow down.
Where Can You Get Laser Hair Removal
Bikini Laser Hair Removal – The hair that can be seen while wearing a bikini is referred to as bikini laser hair, hence the name. As a result, hair found directly outside the underwear and on the tops of the thighs, and inner thighs are eliminated for this treatment.
Hollywood Laser Hair Removal – All hair in the genital area, including the labia, and lower abdomen.
Brazillian Laser Hair Removal – A Brazilian simply means eliminating 99% of all hair, which includes the back and anal area, commonly called the perianal area in the cosmetic industry.
A tiny amount of hair is left at the front, which can be in any shape, but most people choose to leave a strip of hair, sometimes known as a “landing strip.” Apart from the little strip, the rest of the area is hair-free.
Laser Hair Removal On Bum – If you want laser hair removal on your bottom, you’ll need four to six sessions, which will result in a 70% reduction in hair growth.
Is Laser Removal In The Pubic Area Safe?
The lasers are specifically engineered to pass through skin cells and target only the deepest hair follicles.
A tiny amount of radiation is produced by the lasers used in laser hair removal. This radiation is not regarded as dangerous, and there is no proof that laser hair removal causes skin cancer.
The lasers simply penetrate the skin and do not affect the rest of the body. Even in sensitive places like the genitals, laser hair removal is usually safe.
The Benefits Of Laser Hair Removal
- Permanent hair reduction: Laser hair removal can decrease up to 90% of hair in a single treatment. Any hair that does grow back will be finer, lighter, and softer, with smoother skin as a bonus.
- No more ingrown hairs: Because laser hair removal dramatically eliminates the need for shaving and waxing, ingrown hairs, shaving irritation, and stubble are no longer an issue.
- Save time and money: If you invest in the course of laser hair removal, you may never have to wax or shave again, saving you both time and money.
- Improve skin tone and texture: Say goodbye to the discolouration and uneven skin that comes with shaving or waxing regularly.
- With laser hair removal, you may enjoy flawless skin while avoiding ingrown hairs and the irritation caused by shaving.
- It is capable of achieving a reduction of up to 90% in a single session. Any hair that does grow back will be finer, lighter, and softer, with the added benefit of smoother skin.
- You may never have to wax or shave again if you invest in a laser hair removal course, saving you both time and money.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols