Did you know your BUPA approved dermatology treatment is available at sk:n?
Right now, if you have insurance with Bupa, you are able to opt to have your Bupa approved dermatology treatment at sk:n, double industry award winner and accepted as, ‘The Nation’s Skin Clinic’. Founded almost 25 years ago in Harrogate and Birmingham City hospital, sk:n has more experience than any other provider in the UK of working with the highest clinical protocols, across the most treatment areas with the UK’s leading dermatologists.
There are 3 easy steps to follow.
- Visit your GP who will provide you with a referral to one of our Consultants or they will provide you with an open referral.
- Contact BUPA and request an authorisation code for an initial consultation at the sk:n clinic of your choice.
- Finally, simply contact your sk:n clinic and provide us with your membership and authorisation number and we will do the rest!
You will be seen on a day and time that suits you by one of our highly skilled Consultants, and all the billing and administration is taken care of by one of our pracititioners.
I loved being seen at a clinic so close to home. It just made everything more convenient
sk:n has been working with BUPA for many years in providing their clients with access to the best skin treatments and expert advice. The majority of our clinics are registered to provide BUPA treatments and are working towards registering the remainder within the next few weeks.
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Appointments available nationwide, seven days a week