Combat Acne With Anti-Blemish Products
Unfortunately, there isn’t a cure for acne. But there are easy ways to manage your symptoms so that your skin doesn’t dictate your quality of life, including using dedicated and effective skincare products.
Stevie Craig, Acne Specialist Practitioner from sk:n Middlesbrough, is passionate about helping acne sufferers achieve and maintain clear skin and has years of experience treating the condition.
We chatted to her about the best sk:n products to combat angry, oily, acne prone skin. They’re all approved by dermatologists and have 20% off until 21st August 2017.
sk:n Vitamin Rich Cleanser Oily Skin
- The Glycolic Acid in this cleanser will exfoliate the excess dead skin cells and will help to clear blocked pores.
- This cleanser is great for freshening your skin.
- This product contains Salicylic Acid which will target excess oil and improve inflammation.
- To provide moisture to the skin, this cleanser also contains Evening Primrose oil.
- As part of this product, Glycolic Acid removes excess dead skin cells, which congest the pores, and will give you brightening your skin.
- The ingredient Glycerin acts as a natural moisturiser to help keep your skin nourished.
- The Salicylic Acid and Peptide in this serum will help reduce excess oil and inflammation.
- The serum also contains Malic and Azelaic acid, which exfoliates dead skin cells and cleanses the pores creating a brighter and more even complexion.
- This product is pocket sized and is great to carry around so you can apply to spots as and when they start to develop.
- Salicylic acid in the lotion will help to reduce excess oil and inflammation.
- This moisturiser contains probiotics, which help to reduce inflammation.
- It’s a great product that soothes the skin and provides moisture for 24 hours.
- This lotion is popular because it helps to slow down the overproduction of skin cells, a key factor of acne, leading to clear skin and unblocked pores.
- It’s also an effective moisturiser as well as providing exfoliation.
- Sun protection is important for everyone and this oil-free product is essential for acne sufferers to prevent blocked pores.
- This sunscreen combines effective UVA and UVB protection and moisturising formulas.
- It contains vital Anti-Oxidants, which help to prevent skin damage caused by environmental factors.
We recommend a course of acne treatment alongside products to get the best results for your skin. Find out more about our acne treatments and book a consultation with an acne specialist near you.
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Appointments available nationwide, seven days a week