Acne Treatments in Sheffield
Discover the best for your skin at sk:n in Sheffield; We offer state of the art Acne Treatments; accessible and affordable to you on your doorstep.
At sk:n we pride ourselves in keeping up to date with the latest treatments available for skin concerns and for providing full medical protocols for each treatment as well as the widest range of options so you can find one that perfectly suits your skin and your pocket.
What can sk:n offer me?
- Clinically proven technology and products for clearing acne
- Fast and effective results in weeks
- Over 200 of the UK's leading expert dermatologists work with us
- In-depth consultations for clients before every treatment
- Bespoke acne treatment plans, made with you, for you
You can find out more on our clinic page
Come and meet us
Sheffield sk:n Clinic is located on 172 Psalter Lane, Sheffield S11 8UR
- If you are travelling from the city centre of Sheffield, we are roughly 5-10 minutes drive away.
- Fom Charter Square, take Charter Row through to Moore St and over at the roundabout onto the A625 Ecclesall Road.
- Follow the A625 for half a mile until you reach a small roundabout, where you need to take the first exit on to Junction Road which becomes Cowlishaw Road
- When you reach the traffic lights take a right onto Psalter Lane and we are just on the right at the brow of the hill
- The number 4 bus travels from Sheffield Interchange directly onto Psalter lane, with only a few minutes walk left to reach the clinic.
This clinic provides disabled access.
Be welcomed at our Sheffield clinic by Laura Bendell Clinic Manager and her team of medically trained practitioners and her lead nurse. Dr David Dujon is the Medical Director for sk:n Sheffield, member of British Associaton of Dermatologists and Specialist in Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, including treatments for Acne Scarring. Dr Vinod Elangasinghe Consultant Dermatologist initially trained and qualified as a hospital physician for the NHS but soon chose to focus on dermatology. Dr Vinod Elangasinghe focuses his attention most on Pigmentation problems, ethnic skin diseases, Acne/ folliculitis and Birth marks to name a few.
|Advanced Salicylic Skin Peel
|Advanced Pyruvic Skin Peel
|Isolaz® Treatment & 6 Skin Peels
VIEW FULL PRICES
WHAT'S THE BEST TREATMENT FOR ACNE?
Firstly we advise that you attend a consultation at sk:n with an acne practitioner, where we would confirm and grade the level of your acne by dividing your affected areas into zones in order to recommend the most appropriate treatment course. A general analysis of your skin, its colour, texture, secretions and lesions will be carried out to aid us in our recommendation. We will then present to you a selection of clinically effective products and treatments available in our clinic, including:
MEDICAL GRADE PEELS
Our clinically proven effective skin peels vary in strength from Salicylic, Jessner, Pyruvic and Glycolic peels. These peels help to reach into the depths of the skin to promote new skin cell turnover, unclog pores and kill unwanted bacteria with their anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
SPECIALIST CLINICAL PRODUCTS
We have developed and formulated clinically proven products to be topically applied to the skin to successfully boost results along side our treatments, monitored by your practitioner.
A recommendation from an acne practioner to see a doctor may be necessary to provide further treatment options. If the doctor believes in his assessment that you satisfy the medical needs to receive a prescription then this may be required to achieve results. This course of action is fully thought out and carefully monitored.
ISOLAZ BLUE LIGHT TREATMENT
The very first aesthetic acne technology to be seen across the globe is now available at sk:n. The treatment combines innovative broadband light to blast bacteria, reduce redness, and cleanse the skin. A vacuum simultaneously works extracting blackheads and excess oil from deep within your pores.
We have more information here on our Acne Treatment page, or on our Clinic page
Book a Consultation