Acne Treatments in Portsmouth
Some skin conditions really disrupt lives. When suffering a major acne outbreak, we know that all you want to do is hide away and hope things will be better tomorrow.
At sk:n Portsmouth we understand how hard this can be. We want to help you discover your better skin today.
sk:n Clinics Portsmouth have the latest in specialist Acne Treatments to help you discover better skin.
What's so good about sk:n?
- Clinically proven effective treatments and products
- Treatments available for all skin types
- 40 clinics across the UK
- Access to experienced dermatologists daily
- Bespoke acne treatment packagaes to suit your needs and pocket!
See our clinic page to discover more about sk:n Portsmouth
Come and meet us
Our clinic is located in Unit 8 St. Georges Business Centre, St. Georges Square, Portsmouth PO1 3EZ
We are conveniently located in the St. Georges Business Centre, which is opposite Gunwharf Quays (Premium Retail Outlet), on the cobbled area next to the church in St Georges Square. It is easily accessible by bus, train, ferry and car with on street parking available outside the clinic or on the main road B2154 (charges apply). FEED Café is not far from the clinic for a quick sandwich and cup of tea on the way home.
This clinic provides disabled access apart from access to the laser treatment rooms. The closest laser treatment rooms which provides access is Southampton.
Guiding the team in sk:n clinic medical expertise in Portsmouth is Clinic Manager Trish Dale. Her medical expertise supports her team with a strong foundation for their services. Dr Achuth Hosur, Dr Asif Hussain, Dr Adam Haworth and Dr Cathy Christie all practice at sk:n clinics Portsmouth. Dr Cathy Christie has key interests in acne, rosacea, skin rashes, skin cancer and surgery while Dr Achuth Hosur focuses his attention on acne scarring, freckles, warts and moles.
|Advanced Salicylic Skin Peel
|Advanced Pyruvic Skin Peel
|Complete sk:n Anti-Blemish Product Range
|Free Anti-Blemish Pack free with 6 treatment courses
||from £612, including £134 free pack
VIEW FULL PRICES
Seven reasons why sk:n acne treatments are best
- More than 20 years experience in the industry with acne
- A treatment plan made personal to you based on an evaluation of your skin
- Highly trained acne practitioners to ensure you receive the best treatment
- Most experienced and highly qualified doctors in the industry, more than any other provider
- Medical grade peels for speedy but long lasting results
- Prescription-only medicines available where appropriate for long-term management and clinically proven patented products to maximise results
- Medical protocols firmly in place for your safety with every treatment
Book a Consultation