Over 20 years of
experience treating acne
0% Finance available, with consultation from £25
Safe, clinical environment with strict medical protocols
including evenings and weekends
Let our acne experts help you discover skin you feel confident in
At sk:n we understand that acne and acne scarring can have a negative impact on your life and can be damaging to your self-confidence. Treating acne can be a long journey that can take its toll, but our aim is to get you to a place where you love the way your skin looks.
Our team of experienced medical professionals will work with you to find the best possible solution for you. We’re passionate about improving and controlling your symptoms so you can live your life the way you want to, without worrying about your skin. And we’re here for you every step of the way.
At sk:n we treat all types of acne, and offer the best standard of treatment and care. Our treatment solutions for acne and acne scarring include advanced products and medication through to skin peels, microneedling, HydraFacial and Isolaz.
Arrange for a low cost consultation today to see how we can help you find your confidence in better skin.
- Doctor and nurse administered
- Consultation from only £25
- Treatment time from 30 minutes
- Treatment from only £80
Book a consultation with one of our medical experts, and save 25% on courses of treatment.
Before and After Acne Treatment
The prices shown are an indication, and may vary depending on your treatment plan. Book a consultation to discuss a tailored programme that’s right for you and save 25% on your course of treatment.
|Treatment||Single Treatment From||Course of 6 Price per Treatment From|
|Isolaz (Blue Light Treatment)||£173.00||
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer your questions, and get you started on your journey to better skin.
- Qualified and regulated medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety measures in place
Frequently Asked Questions
You may be suffering with a condition which is more severe than the more common types of acne listed above. A nurse or doctor will work with you to determine your condition and help you achieve the results you require based on a variety of different treatments available.
How Many Spots Is Classed As Acne?
If you have around 30 or more blemishes on your face at one time, you might have acne. However, if the blemishes are more severe cysts or nodules, you may be categorised as having acne with fewer than 30 or so blemishes.
Acne prevention can include many things from natural remedies you can try at home, to a more specialised course of treatments.
Why Does Pcos Cause Acne?
The hormonal imbalance associated with PCOS can have an impact on the skin’s appearance. Many people suffer from excess oil, which can lead to congestion in the skin resulting in breakouts and acne. This can, in turn, lead to painful nodules and even scarring.
What Food Is Good To Eat To Prevent Acne?
Some skin-friendly food choices include: Whole grains, Legumes, Unprocessed fruits like apricots, blueberries, tomatoes and red grapes. Unprocessed vegetables like carrots, avocado, sweet potato, beetroot, spinach and other dark green and leafy vegetables, Food containing mineral zinc, vitamins A and E and chemicals called antioxidants. Quinoa, Turkey, Fish, Oat milk, Pumpkin seeds
Terms and Conditions
- Acne – save 25% on courses of treatment
- 25% discount applicable to acne treatment courses only
- Single treatments excluded from offer
- Discount applicable to Pyruvic peels and Salicylic resurfacer.
- Discount not applicable to Medik8 peels.
- Discount applicable to Isolaz treatments and Isolaz combined treatments.
- Offer available to new and existing clients.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be substituted by the client for any other products, cash alternative or other treatment.
- Booking for a consultation must be made by an adult over 18.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Consultation fees may apply.
- Dr Cormac excluded from promotions.
- Promotional period runs 1st – 31st October 2021.