The leading acne and
acne scarring experts in the UK
More dermatologists, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners than any other clinic group
Strict clinical training and safety protocols
Over 4500 clients treated every year
Our dermatologists and acne experts at sk:n can help you discover skin you feel confident in again
At sk:n we know that acne and acne scarring can have a negative impact on your life and can be damaging to your self-confidence. Treating acne can be a long journey that can take its toll, but our aim is to get you to a place where you love the way your skin looks.
Our team of experienced medical professionals will find the best possible solution for you, and you can trust you’ll receive the highest standards of treatment and care. We’re passionate about improving and controlling your symptoms so you can live your life the way you want to, without worrying about your skin. And we’re here for you every step of the way.
We treat all types of acne and acne scarring, Our treatment solutions include advanced products and medication to skin peels, microneedling, laser resurfacing, Enerpeel, HydraFacial and Isolaz.
Book a consultation to see how we can help you find your confidence in better skin.
- Doctor and nurse administered
- Consultation from only £25
- Treatment time from 30 minutes
- Treatment from only £80
Discover skin you love again, and book a consultation with one of our medical experts. Save 30% on courses of treatment this month.
Before and After Acne Treatment
Call us or fill out an enquiry form, and we’ll get you booked in at sk:n.
|Treatment||Single Treatment From||Course of 6 Price per Treatment From|
|Isolaz (Blue Light Treatment)||£173.00||
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- Qualified and regulated medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Frequently Asked Questions
You may be suffering with a condition which is more severe than the more common types of acne listed above. A nurse or doctor will work with you to determine your condition and help you achieve the results you require based on a variety of different treatments available.
How Many Spots Is Classed As Acne?
If you have around 30 or more blemishes on your face at one time, you might have acne. However, if the blemishes are more severe cysts or nodules, you may be categorised as having acne with fewer than 30 or so blemishes.
Acne prevention can include many things from natural remedies you can try at home, to a more specialised course of treatments.
Why Does Pcos Cause Acne?
The hormonal imbalance associated with PCOS can have an impact on the skin’s appearance. Many people suffer from excess oil, which can lead to congestion in the skin resulting in breakouts and acne. This can, in turn, lead to painful nodules and even scarring.
What Food Is Good To Eat To Prevent Acne?
Some skin-friendly food choices include: Whole grains, Legumes, Unprocessed fruits like apricots, blueberries, tomatoes and red grapes. Unprocessed vegetables like carrots, avocado, sweet potato, beetroot, spinach and other dark green and leafy vegetables, Food containing mineral zinc, vitamins A and E and chemicals called antioxidants. Quinoa, Turkey, Fish, Oat milk, Pumpkin seeds
Terms and Conditions
- Acne – save 30% on courses of treatment
- 30% discount applicable to acne treatment courses only
- Applicable treatments:
- Discount applicable to pyruvic peels and salicylic resurfacer.
- Discount not applicable to Medik8 peels
- Discount applicable to Isolaz treatments and Isolaz combined treatments.
- Single treatments excluded from offer
- Offer available to all clients.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be substituted by the client for any other products, cash alternative or other treatment.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Proof of purchase and ID will be required when redeeming in clinic.
- Booking for a consultation must be made by an adult over 18.
- Consultation fees may apply.
- Dr Cormac excluded from promotions.
- Promotional period runs from 1st to 31st May 2022 inclusive.