The UK’s acne and acne scarring experts
More dermatologists, doctors and nurses than any other clinic group
Industry leading clinical training and safety protocols
Over 4500 clients treated every year
Find your confidence in better skin with a solution to your acne at sk:n
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do.
We know that acne can have a negative impact on your life and can damage your self-confidence significantly, so our goal is to get you to a place where you’re really happy with the way your skin looks. We’re passionate about helping acne sufferers, and we’ll help you by improving and controlling your acne symptoms so you can live your life without worrying about your skin. Acne treatment can take its time, and we’re here with you at every step.
We treat all types of acne and acne scarring
The solution we offer you will depend on the grade of your condition, from mild to severe, including inflammatory acne, lesions, nodules or cystic acne. We also treat acne scarring too, but we’ll need to make sure your acne isn’t active before we start scarring treatment. Even if you think your acne may be too sore, painful and severe to treat, our acne specialists can then refer you to our expert dermatologists or doctors, who will recommend the best treatments and skincare that works for you, your skin type and the acne you’re suffering with. They can also prescribe medication if required.
Find a solution to your acne with the experts at sk:n
- The UK’s leading acne specialists
- Unrivalled client care for over 30 years
- Treatment plan personalised to you, your skin and acne or scar type type
- Consultation with an acne nurse or specialist practitioner
- Referral to a doctor if necessary, depending on the type or severity of your acne or acne scarring
- Consultations from only £25
- Treatment from just £59.30
Discover skin you really love again, and book a consultation with one of our specialist acne practitioners. Plus, save 35% on courses of acne treatment.
Before and After Acne Treatment
Our acne pricing
Call us or fill out an enquiry form, and we’ll get you booked in at sk:n.
Consultations with a nurse or specialist acne practitioner, from £25*
Consultations with a doctor, if referred, start at £100*
We also offer a range of medical skincare to help with your acne – speak to your practitioner during your appointment.
If you need, you can spread the cost of your treatment with interest free credit. Please speak to one of our experts for more information.
*The cost of the deposit is redeemable against acne treatment with a nurse, or against a consultation with a doctor if referred, and treatment is started.
¹Acne offer is not applicable to Medik8 peels
²Advatx and microneedling prices are for a course of 5 treatments
|Treatment||Single Treatment From||Course of 6 Price per Treatment From|
|Medik8 Clarity peel||£89.00||
|Enerpeel salicylic acne peel||£137.00||
|Enerpeel pyruvic 30% acne peel||£110.00||
|Enerpeel pyruvic 50% acne peel||£152.00||
|HydraFacial acne pro||£185.00||
|Advatx acne 1 area (Harley Street only)||£199.00||
|Microneedling (dermapen facial treatment, with a senior practitioner)||£155.00||
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Frequently Asked Questions
You may be suffering with a condition which is more severe than the more common types of acne listed above. A nurse or doctor will work with you to determine your condition and help you achieve the results you require based on a variety of different treatments available.
How Many Spots Is Classed As Acne?
If you have around 30 or more blemishes on your face at one time, you might have acne. However, if the blemishes are more severe cysts or nodules, you may be categorised as having acne with fewer than 30 or so blemishes.
Acne prevention can include many things from natural remedies you can try at home, to a more specialised course of treatments.
Why Does Pcos Cause Acne?
The hormonal imbalance associated with PCOS can have an impact on the skin’s appearance. Many people suffer from excess oil, which can lead to congestion in the skin resulting in breakouts and acne. This can, in turn, lead to painful nodules and even scarring.
What types of food help acne?
Acne is not caused by diet, but it can influence it. Diet can play a key factor in helping to prevent acne, by avoiding acne triggers or aggravators such as dairy and sugar, and adding highly nutritious and vitamin-packed food to increase the skin’s capacity to fight infection and heal itself. Some skin-friendly food choices include: whole grains, legumes, unprocessed fruits like apricots, blueberries, tomatoes and red grapes, and unprocessed vegetables such as carrots, avocado, sweet potato, beetroot, spinach and other dark green and leafy vegetables. Food containing zinc, vitamins A and E and antioxidants, such as quinoa, turkey, fish, oat milk and pumpkin seeds can also help the skin to fight acne.
Terms and Conditions
- Acne – save 35% on courses of treatment
- 35% discount applicable to acne treatment courses only
- Applicable treatments:
- Discount applicable to peels including Enerpeel – pyruvic peels and salicylic resurfacer.
- Discount applicable to Isolaz treatments and Isolaz combined treatments.
- Discount applicable to HydraFacial acne treatments.
- Discount applicable to Advatx, Harley Street only
- Single treatments excluded from offer
- Offer available to all clients.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be substituted by the client for any other products, cash alternative or other treatment.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Proof of purchase and ID will be required when redeeming in clinic.
- Booking for a consultation must be made by an adult over 18.
- Consultation fees may apply.
- Dr Cormac excluded from promotions.
- Promotional period runs from 4th – 31st August 2022.