Our Bicester clinic is closing, but sk:n is still here for you
08 Jul 2013
We will be closing our Bicester sk:n
clinic at the end of July. The Bicester clinic is based within the Lloyds Pharmacy
store and we feel that we can offer a better sk:n
experience at our sk:n
clinics in Milton Keynes, with better and more private facilities, more treatments and longer opening hours.
But you don’t need to worry. We have 35 sk:n
clinics across the UK and expertly trained doctors, nurses and therapists in all of our clinics, so we are still here for you… and we’re not far away! I will continue to manage the sk:n
clinic in Milton Keynes where myself and the team would be happy to continue your treatments and your details will be automatically transferred there. We use different lasers at our Milton Keynes clinic, so if you are having laser hair removal we would need you to book in for a test patch before we continue your treatments.
If you prefer to transfer to one of our other clinics, our team would be pleased to see you there and you would not require another test patch. We would like to thank you for your custom and hope to see you at the Milton Keynes clinic soon. In the meantime, if we can be of any help or if you prefer to transfer to another nearby clinic, let our friendly team know or give us a call on 0800 028 7222.
Donna Brown and the Bicester team
We’re here to help so here are some questions we thought you’d like answered:
- Why is the clinic closing? We are closing our Bicester sk:n clinic within Lloyds Pharmacy since we feel that we can offer a better sk:n experience at our sk:n clinic in Milton Keynes, with better and more private facilities, more treatments, longer opening hours and free parking.
- What will happen to my files and treatments? We have other sk:n clinics nearby and your details will be transferred to our Milton Keynes clinic, unless one of our other clinics is more convenient for you.
- What do I need to do? If you have an appointment booked at the Bicester clinic before 31st July, please turn up as usual for your appointment at the Bicester clinic. However, if you have an appointment booked after this, or an outstanding treatment, we will call to book you in for a test patch or treatment at your new clinic. If you do not hear from us your files will automatically transfer to the Milton Keynes clinic. However, if one of our other clinics is more convenient for you, give our friendly team a call on 0800 028 7222 and they will be happy to discuss your options.
- I’m having laser hair removal. Will I need another test patch?Our Milton Keynes clinicuses a different type of laser, so if you are transferring here, you will need to come in for a test patch. Because each laser has different settings we need to make sure that we test the new laser on your skin to make sure we are using the right setting to achieve the best results and to avoid any damage to your skin. However, if you are transferring to one of our other clinics, give our friendly team a call on 0800 028 7222 and they will be happy to discuss your options.
Finding sk:n in Milton Keynes
- I want to continue my treatment with the same doctor or nurse. If the person who usually treats you is working at another sk:n clinic we can transfer your details there too. All sk:n experts are very experienced though and have been trained by sk:n so you can expect only the best treatment at any of our clinics.
Our Milton Keynes clinic is easy to find, located at 315 Avebury Boulevard, The Hub, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 2GA,
with ample parking nearby.
We’re open until late in the week and also open at weekends, so you can visit us at a time that suits you. The sk:n team