Simple Tricks to Get Healthy Looking Summer Skin
16th June 2013
Whether you’re staying home or you’re going away to a luxurious hot country, everyone wants to have healthy looking summer skin. In the summer you might want to avoid the hassle of applying loads of make-up and clogging up your skin. If you follow these simple dos and don’ts when picking your summer products you can let your skin breathe.
What To Avoid
- Using nude lipstick and matt bronzer as these products make your skin and face look dull.
- Using heavy amounts of powder as this can make wrinkles stand out and skin look older.
- Overloading your skin with products, the chemicals in each product can react or counteract against one another.
What to Adopt
- Use tinted moistures and lightweight liquid foundations to make your skin glow and allow room to breathe.
- Use rose colours on the lip and cheeks as this brightens up the skin.
- Use tiny amounts of concealers on dark circles and spots.
- Keep your skin hydrated-by drinking plenty of water.
If you want to wear less make up and maintain more radiant youthful looking skin, then why not try a skin peel? This expert recommended skin treatment leads to fresher looking skin and works by removing dead skin and encouraging new skin to grow. The results of this treatment will keep you looking revitalised all summer, and help sun damaged skin as well as the appearance of age spots on the face. Book a consultation with a skin expert at sk:n today!