Doctor Frank Muller
- Bachelor of Medicine/Surgery
- MRCP (UK)
Consultant Dermatologist, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary
Specialist Registrar in Dermatology, Ninewells Hospital and Medical Schoool, Dundee
SHO in Dermatology, Kettering General Hospital, Kettering
Medical SHO rotation, Derbyshire Royal Infirmary; Derby City General Hospital
PRHO, University Hospital, Queen's Medical Centre, Nottingham, Derbyshire Royal Infirmary
- The Royal College of Physicians of London
- The British Medical Association
- British Association of Dermatologists
- Scottish Dermatologists
- British Society for Dermatological Surgery
- British Society for Paediatric Dermatology
Dr Frank Muller's specialist interests include skin cancer and cutaneous surgery as well as paediatric Dermatology.
Dr Frank Muller has recieved excellent training in cutaneous surgery includinf Mohs micrographic surgery. he has also been trained in photodiagnostic, management of photodermatoses as well as phototherapy including laser therapy for vascular lesions and hair removal.