Doctor Firas Al-Niaimi
Group Medical Director
Clinical Interests & Specialities
BOTOX® Injections (including lower face)
Advanced Dermal Fillers (including tear trough)
Moles and warts
Dr Firas Al-Niaimi has written over 100 publications, including:
- Al-Niaimi F, Bloom J. Evaluating the Cosmetic Patient: Understanding which patients benefit from minimally-invasive procedures versus those that require surgery or lifting procedures. Curr Dermatol. Rep. 2015;4:49-55.
- Al-Niaimi F. Acne vulgaris and light-based therapies. J Cosmet Laser Ther 2015;17(3):122-8.
- Ali FR, Al-Niaimi F. Laser-assisted drug delivery in dermatology: from animal models to clinical practice. Lasers Med Sci 2016;31(2):373-81.
- Forbat E, Ali FR, Al-Niaimi F. Non-cosmetic dermatological uses of botulinum neurotoxin. JEADV 2016;30(12):2023-2029.
- Forbat E, Al-Niaimi F. Patterns of reactions to red pigment tattoo and treatment methods. Dermatol and Ther. 2016;6(1):13-23.
Dr Firas Al-Niaimi is a consultant cosmetic dermatologist, Mohs and laser surgeon with over 10 years of experience trained in some of the leading hospitals in the country. In addition to his specialist dermatology training he completed a full year of advanced dermatologic surgery and laser fellowship at the internationally renowned St. John’s institute of dermatology at St. Thomas’ hospital where he holds an honorary consultant position. In addition he has received advanced cosmetic and laser training from some of the world leading dermatologists in several centres in the USA.
He has always been actively involved in research and studies and has over 200 national and international presentations where he regularly is invited to speak around the world and has 130 scientific publications including several book chapters and his own book making him one of the most prolific and well-published dermatologists in the country. He is on the editorial board of several dermatology journals and a key opinion for several leading laser and cosmeceutical providers and is on the executive committee of the British Medical Laser Association.
He is a compassionate doctor who is at the forefront of dermatological advances and always aims for a “personalised” treatment strategy that suits the individual needs of his patients. He has a wealth of experience in all aspects of adult dermatology with particular expertise in surgical skin cancer treatment, lasers and cosmetic dermatology.
Based on 1175 reviews
See some of the reviews here.
sk:n Head Office, 34 Harborne Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3AA
Registered in England No. 2545572. VAT No. GB 245 9495 64