Doctor Anil Budh-Raja
- Cardiff University Diploma in Dermatology
- BMJ Clinical Leadership Programme, COPD Diploma
- DFFP, Child Health Surveillance Minor Surgery, Palliative Care, Acupuncture
- Aesthetic Medicine: Non-Surgical Facial/Body Rejuvenation (Injectables and IPL/Lasers)
West London Dermatology Centre, Chiswick. General Dermatology Clinic
GP Jubilee Gardens Medical Centre. Dermatology and Diabetic Lead.
GP Partner: Parkfield Medical Centre. Practice Based Commissioning Lead and Dermatology Lead within PBC Consortium
- General Medical Council
- The Royal College of General Practitioners
- The Primary Care Dermatology Society
- Medical Defence Union
- British Medical Association
- British Medical Acupuncture Society
- British Psychological Society
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Academy of Medicine
- World Society Interdisciplinary Anti-Aging Medicine
Dr Anil Budh-Raja has experience as a GP and further postgraduate experience in Dermatology and Aesthetic/Anti-Ageing Medicine. he has an overall interest in the entire spectrum of skincare treatments and a genuine passion for providing optimal skincare packages for clients.
Based on 1229 reviews
See some of the reviews here.
sk:n Head Office, 34 Harborne Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3AA
Registered in England No. 2545572. VAT No. GB 245 9495 64