Doctor Adrzah SW Yong
- MRCP (UK) (Dermatology)
- MB BS (London)
Consultant Dermatologist (Locum), James Paget University Hospital, Gorleston-on-Sea
Consultant Dermatologist (Locum) Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital, Norwich
- 2010 – 2014
Speciality Registra, Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital, Norwich
Dr Yong qualified from Royal Free and University College London in 2006. General medicine training was undertaken in London and Bristol until 2010 when he entered Dermatology specialist training in Norwich.
Dr Yong has been awarded a certificate by the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine in 2011. Actively involved in research, he has published numerous peer-reviewed articles and also peer-reviews for British Journal of Dermatology and Clinical and Experimental Dermatology.
He also currently holds an Honorary Consultant Dermatologist post at James Paget University Hospital and Norfolk and Norwich Hospital where he is consulted for general dermatology, skin cancer and disorders of hair, nail and scalp. He also runs four surgical lists each week performing skin cancer surgery requiring complex repairs.
- Skin Cancer Treatment including dermatological surgery
- anti-ageing® and fillers in cosmetic dermatology
- Pigmentary disorder – hyperpigmentation and depigmentation including cellular grafting for depigmenting disorders.
- Lasers to treat pigmenting disorders and vascular abnormities such as rosacea and thread veins.
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Society for Dermatological Surgery
sk:n Head Office, 34 Harborne Road, Edgebaston, Birmingham, B15 3AA
Registered in England No. 2545572. VAT No. 819407518