Doctor Cathy Christie
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours) - 1987
- Bachelor of Medicine - 1989
- Bachelor of Surgery - 1989
- M.R.C.P (U.K) - 1993
- Diploma of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists - 1995
- Diploma of Family Planning - 1996
- M.R.C.G.P. - 1997
- Diploma of Practical Dermatology (Merit) - 2005
- F.R.C.P. - 2014
Dr Cathy Christie obtained her medical degree at Nottingham University in 1989. After training in General Medicine, she then embarked upon a career in General Practice and became a Principal in Petersfield. Throughout this time she maintained her great interest in Dermatology, working in a weekly hospital clinic in Portsmouth.
In 2005, Dr Christie’s passion for Dermatology led her to a senior position at Portsmouth Dermatology Centre. She has many interests including acne, rosacea, skin rashes, skin cancer and surgery.
Dr Christie enjoys the combination of trying to help her patients achieve and maintain good skin health, with the pleasure of the skin looking as good as possible. Working for sk:n as well as her ongoing role in her NHS practice allows her the opportunity to do this.
- Cosmetic and Medical Dermatology
- Skin cancer and surgery
- Vulval Dermatology
- Medical Education
Based on 1178 reviews
See some of the reviews here.
sk:n Head Office, 34 Harborne Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3AA
Registered in England No. 2545572. VAT No. GB 245 9495 64