Consultant Plastic Surgeon
- MRCS (Ed)
- MRCS (Eng)
- MSc (Aesthetic Surgery)
- FRCS (Plast)
- BTEC (Laser)
Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Chester
Consultant Plastic Surgeon (Locum), Birmingham and Preston
Fellowships in Cosmetic Surgery (London, Manchester), Microsurgery (London)
Registrar in Plastic Surgery, Liverpool and Chester
- Presenting Complaints and Surgical Management of Secondary Rhinoplasties. Aesthetic Surgery Journal, 2015; 35: 137-144
- The Evidence behind Non-invasive Body Contouring Devices. Aesthetic Surgery Journal, 2015; 35: 279-293
- Cosmetic surgery and the press: A 22 year review of a growing relationship. Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, 2015; 68: 269-270
- Cosmecticuals: The Evidence behind the Retinoids. Aesthetic Surgery Journal, 2010; 30: 74-77.
Mr Nassab is a Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon. He graduated from the University of Birmingham and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in Plastic Surgery (FRCS Plast). He is entered on the General Medical Council (GMC) Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery. He is full member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS). He is Medical Director at Sk:n Chester.
Mr Nassab has undertaken one of the most highly sought after cosmetic fellowships in London working with the most renowned surgeons in the country. He was awarded the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) Travelling Fellowship Prize, which he used to visit some the most respected aesthetic surgeons in the United States. He was awarded a Master of Science (MSc) degree in Aesthetic Surgery from the University of London.
Mr Nassab has numerous publications in international plastic surgery journals and frequently presents at national and international meetings. He has written a book chapter on liposuction body contouring in a plastic surgery textbook. He is also a peer reviewer for the Aesthetic Surgery Journal, one of most respected international journals in the field of cosmetic surgery.
- Thread Lifts
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Mole, Skin Tag and Cyst Removal
- Tattoo Excision
- Scar Revision
- Ear Lobe Repair and Reconstruction
- Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Reconstructive Breast Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Ear Surgery
- Body Contouring and Liposuction
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Medical Association
- General Medical Council Specialist Register in Plastic Surgery (GMC)
Based on 1176 reviews
See some of the reviews here.
sk:n Head Office, 34 Harborne Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3AA
Registered in England No. 2545572. VAT No. GB 245 9495 64